GBCHealth today released its 2012 annual report. The report highlights GBCHealth’s many achievements from the year, which include:
- Mobilizing companies to help prevent child diarrhea deaths through a new Mining Compact for Child Health
- Developing a workplace diabetes education and awareness program for companies in China
- Launching, with UNAIDS and Levi Strauss & Co., a CEO pledge opposing HIV travel restrictions and spreading public awareness
- Brokering high-impact private-public partnerships, including several aimed at cutting new HIV infections among Kenyan youth
- Hosting or sharing expertise at more than 60 events around the world
- Publishing original research on such topics as wellness programs in emerging market settings to help companies strengthen their health work.
View the report below or download the PDF.