Member Profiling and Awareness
The Coalition's marketing and communications operation is an important part of our collective success:
- Visibility of members' programs is often critical to their survival.
- Best practices, successes and other aspects of business leadership help to inspire and guide others.
- Awareness among co-funders and prospective partners produces opportunities for deeper relationships.
- Your employees, government and the general public expect business to be active and they want to hear about it.
The Coalition's Communications and External Affairs (CEA) team, based in New York, works with members and their relationship managers to identify specific needs and opportunities to capture and profile company actions, individually and collectively.
The Coalition produces a variety of communications products and platforms, including:
- Business Action, the Coalition's semi-annual magazine
- The Coalition e-newsletter, published six times per year
- Special communications with non-corporate partners
- Major, high-visibility events and meetings, including GBC's annual conference
- Representation to The Global Fund and with major funders, governments and other partners
- The Coalition website
- Media relations consulting and an online media center
» Contact us about becoming a member